Saturday, December 29, 2007

Who are These guys?

I sat down at the Bad Ass Coffee Company, and as a result was able to watch as musical equipment was hauled in .... Piece by piece I watched as the equipment was assembled. The room filled slowly as the Moffs prepared to play.

I am not into louder music, but was quite entertained by their energy, their complete confidence, and the eclectic style of their playing. The crowd that gathered, chattered, and seemed to enjoy the show. The coffee ran freely, and the environment was lively....

I was pleased that one of the people in attendance was able to provide me with the clip I have here.

the moffs!



Add to My Profile | More Videos

1 comment:

Nick said...

Thanks for blogging about us! We have a myspace, if you haven't seen it yet! www.myspace.com/themoffsmusic thanks alot! - The Moffs