Saturday, February 2, 2008

Cold days in Redding , California


Here it is. I am sitting in Redding, and watching the unstopping rain. I feel the cold, and now I am wearing my new Bad Ass Coffee Company sweatshirt. I was thinking the sadnes I have over getting this fine hooded sweatshirt at such a great price. The store is closing its doors, and I am wearing their shirt.

I have been sitting here in a tshirt from Camiguin island and feeling my chest hairs stand up when the gusts of cold come in everytime someone opens the door. Now, I feel the wonderful softness of this shirt, and can remember this fine establishment for all the bog reading and writing I have done right here.


Coffee flows freely (though not free) and everyone is coming in to buy discount merchandise, while expressing sadness at the closure. Tomorrow is Superbowl Sunday, and no doubt this place wiull see many folk come in for the game, as well as to buy more merchandise, and some even speak of trying to keep Bad Ass in business. I will say a prayer for them. I know about those fat ladies singing, and i have not heard her so much as clear her throat.

Stay tuned...

6 comments:

Island Angel said...

hey~! thanx for reading my blog~! and my profile~! i love ur blog~! simple but full of stories and ideas that I'd really really wanna read! can i link u up in my blog? it'd be my honor~!

(^_^)

janu-jenn said...

i guess the coffee shop closing doors is inevitable, but i do hope things will be better. happy weekends!

Marie said...

Funny cos when you're experiencing the coldness of winter in your country, here we are experiencing soo much heat that sometimes it brings me headaches up to that extent.. LOL! nways, so honored that you've been visiting and commenting on my blogs..am just a trying hard writer though..LOL! :)

t3ss4 said...

hi there ^__^ thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment on my blog.

wow... cool name for a coffee shop. it's gonna close? why not you try to run it? :) that'll be good :)

...and you've been here in the phil.? that's nice :)

well I hope you'll have a good weekend ^__^ I'm gonna link you up so I won't forget your blog :) take care :)

siella said...

hey keith, wonderful blog you got here, very interesting topics. i'm just new to blogging and it feels great to be read by someone as good as you. keep in touch!

AlRitch said...

Hello, keith. Thanks for dropping to one of my blogs and leaving your comment in one of my posts. I really appreciate it and thanks for the compliment. Hehehehhehe!