Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I have received word my laptop is inoperable! I was told sadly that it has an old processor, and that the processor is overheating without cause! I know there is a cause for everything, but I cannot be burdened with trying to figure out why silicone circuits shoulfd fail me in this juncture.



I am still disturbed by the article I read suggesting that live stem cells get passed from mo9ther to child in utero, and that likewise cells get passed child to mother.... The imoplicvations are not as staggering as knowing that decades later, we still have living aspects of our motjher in us growing, and living inside us. The DNA remains the same, and the battle persists... inside our own bodies!



Everything from immunity diseases to actual health benefits come from this. I am just wondering if that extra voice in the back of my head.... the nagging one, could be the result of this interuterine transfer...

My hope springs eternal. I have a line on a new computer. I am gratefulfor my mother's wise discernment. This was her actual action, not the passive act of her stem cells in my body. I am so happy to have peop[le who know how to shop more effectively than me.

Thank you for reading

2 comments:

CaMelliAEriS said...

hello there...
thank you for your advice and inspiring words...

Itahl said...

hi there!! thanx a lot for the comments..!! ;)