Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Time to Attend to Business


Since last summer I had noticed a slight limp in my leg. As months passed, I noticed it got worse, and then leveled out.... I am a grocer. I work in a warehouse, moving product, and stocking shelves. Sad to say, I think that ignoring it has not served me well. It is frustrating to think my ability to do my job has suffered as a result...

I am going to go see a doctor tomorrow. I do not know what thje result will be. As an uninsured working member of Shasta County, the services available top help me are severely limited, but, as man y of my friends have said, I was negligent in not going sooner...

So, one service available to me is a place called ther HOPE van. It will be parked in front of Living Hope, a church and service center. So, I will take this chance to see what I can find, what help is available..... and move forward.

No comments: