Monday, May 5, 2008

Helping Family in Need: Redding, California, MAY 9, 2008

On Monday, April ,7 2008 there was a tragic car accident on Highway 44 in which three sisters were critically injured. Fortunately, the girls are experiencing great improvements in health, but desperately need help. Due to the severity of each girl's injuries, they will need long term care and future surgeries. This is a sad event for anyone to endure, but for the mother of these girls, a single parent, the challenges are compounded as her ability to work was lost as she cares for her daughters.

On Friday, May ninth, 2008 there will be a fundraiser to help this family.

A spaghetti feed will be provided to help raise money to assist this mother and her daughters.


Location:

Bishop Quinn High School
Palo Cedro

Cost for dinner:

$ 8. 00 for adults

$ 5. 00 for children

$ 25. 00 for families of four or more.

Dinner is spaghetti, salad, and beverage.

Raffle tickjets for great prizes. Raffle is $1 per ticket

Questions? Contact Bridget (530) 227 7589 or (530) 549 4059

6 comments:

Deacon Pat said...

Great blog. I enjoyed reading it very much......

God's peace.

Pat Kearns

Annie said...

Great - thanks for sharing this info. I'm planning on attending with my kids!

haze said...

Hi Keith, thank for visiting my blog, appreciate it very much.

This is indeed a nice contribution to help the family, if only I live there you will surely find me there queuing for that delicious meal, I am pasta fan !

Hoping that there will be many people to reach out on this program. Have a nice day and will say a prayer too !

Jam said...

Nice blog.. I really like your style.

AwengMoralBasco said...

Hi Keith,

Thanks for taking time to visit my blog.

You are truly amazing with words. And with that, you have been affecting many people's lives just by sharing such wonderful posts. I've had my friends visit your blog and they too agree.

Your kind heart emanates with the things you write about.

Even if I'm miles away, my prayers are with the kids, specially the mother.

I would like to share this quote I read yesterday:

""The wise man in the storm prays to God, not for safety from danger, but for deliverance from fear."
~Ralph Waldo Emerson

And I would like to add "strength" to that.

Continue on being an inspiration Keith.

Aweng :)

Ladynred said...

Thanks for the comment in my blog. The spaghetti looks yummy!