Sunday, May 18, 2008

I am not even registered at Classmates.com


Wow....

In this day and age, I am thinking how bizarre it is that with all the time I have been online, I have remained, successfully, isolated. Many of my most exciting interactions have been out of my state, out of the country I call my home. So, here I am , in my fifth, maybe sixth year online, and I am finding (actually they are finding me) people I have not seen in twenty years.

For those of you reading about the harassment I am getting from others in my life, I am off to the doctor's again in the morning.

To assure you that essentially I am okay, I want you to know (cuz I can be unclear) that my basic health is okay. My body functions quite well. I am concerned about my motor functions. I am concerned about my equilibrium. I am certain I need to wear good shoes when I ride my bicycle.

Those who write in and are praying for me.... No one has been hurt for praying too much. I do feel a gratitude for the wonderful thoughts I am getting from several different continents. But, as for my little fall the other day:

I was on uneven ground, and perched on my bike in front of a white truck. I fell over on attempting my start. I am still quite healthy, aside from road rash, on my elbows, and bruised inner arm.

I have my county medical assistance, and good doctors who want to get me to a neurologist, and we will not know anything until we know anything. They want to CAT scan my brain. My friend in Massachusetts says they should do a PET scan. One man told me, perhaps I have an inner ear problem. Another thinks my legs are at fault. Of course, one man says I need to lose weight and everything will be better. I am blessed that I live someplace where so much free medical advice is available.

The lady in the HOPE van will have the results from the preliminary blood tests. I am glad I will get to find out if after so much time on antiseizure medication, that my liver is doing okay. I told my friend that doctors are not miracle workers, and she said that God can use anyone to accomplish healings and miracles, even doctors. My mother told me that I cannot find out anything if I do not go... I do not fight with my Mom.

Thank you for reading. Thank you for sharing.

4 comments:

Amor said...

Hope everything is fine especially your health.Be careful,accidents can happen anytime.

Thanks for visiting my blog,happy Monday!

Annie said...

I always giggle at PET and CAT scans....but then I'm an animal lover.

obscurio said...

Keithy Baby,
I have to say, I'm liking the beard. They are great for collecting little insect friends while cycling. Unfortunately they do create wind resistance.;`}}}

bOjOy said...

hi keith. thanks for visiting me again.Ü Im when i get comments from u. i hope ut okaY & Yeah, pls be very careful all the time.

Ingat! - take care in tagalog
Amping - take care in Bisaya

bojoy.Ü