Monday, August 18, 2008

Memes are everywhere


This my first tag from Nyl(thanks my friend!). It's called "6 x 4" meme since for each of its six questions, the blogger is asked to provide four answers. I have already informed her that this is not the first “tag” I have received. This is, however, the first time I have been able to relax, and actually allow myself to participate.

Here are the meme's rules: Click copy/paste, type in your answers and tag four people in your lists! Don’t forget to change my answers to the questions with that of yours.

1. Four places I go to, over and over:
a. bathroom

b. Redding Library

c. rumah kopi

d. Orchard Nutrition Center (where I work)

2. Four people who e-mail me regularly:
a. Ricka, sayang ku

b. my mother

c. my sister

d. my best friend in San Jose


3. Four of my favorite places to eat:

a. on the floor

b. in the kitchen

c. in my parent's house

d. downtown San Jose


4. Four places i’d rather be:
a. San Jose, California

b. Jakarta, Indonesia

c. Dublin, Ireland

d. Boston, Massachusetts


5. Four TV shows I could watch over and over:
a. CSI (All three)

b. I Survived a Japanese Game Show
c. original Twilight Zone episodes with Rod Serling
d. Kung Fu with David Carradine

6. Four people I think or I hope will respond...
a. Ricka

b. Akira

c. Kikey Loo

d. Chobits

10 comments:

Zen Ventures said...

SO you're another CSI fanatic like me! Watch 3 of them too, but our faves are CSI and Miami. Not much of NY. Tags sure has been overpopulating blogosphere, not sure if it's fun or just ridiculous at times.

Mei-Wah said...

i love CSI too, but the 1st series catch my heart! :)

keith, i am happy that my blog made you happy! (^_______^) at least my blog brings someone (you, that's for sure) some happiness... :)

K3ViN said...

i like all CSI... very nice :P

Akira 思胜 said...

Oh, I saw my name, and i wish to not to see it! Hehe... "Walk away quietly"

Kikey Loo said...

i will do it when i finish my trip... very soon...

Nyl said...

Thanks Keith for doing this tag. I like your direct-to-the-point answers.

To me it was pretty hard answering 4 for each, but I tried harder though.hehe! God bless!

LimZhi said...

Hahah..you are trying out the malay words u have learnt? ;) Am expecting a post completely in Malay language (or Bahasa Indonesia) from you, possible? ;)

Btw, why Dublin? Not Galway, Ireland? :P

SockPeng said...

u also play tag !! but dun tag me :P

Kikey Loo said...

i did the tag!!! :)

Babette said...

Hi Keith! How's everything? School's keeping you busy these days eh? I love the old Twilight Zone episodes. There's a holiday weekend (I cannot remember which one) where they run a two day marathon. I hope everything goes well for you. Remember, no cramming! LOL
All the best!