Sunday, September 21, 2008

Scholastic life


I am amazed at how not dependent I am on my computer. When my laptop broke ( fractured LCD screen) I found my computing had become limited to my time in the library at school.

Being a student affords me much time to be on campus, and unlimited access to computers during the library hours. I am pleased to be able to finish all I need to to become a good student.

This is quite a journey, and still not feeling as smooth as i had hoped, anticipated. I am grateful that I do not know all the hangups, the road blocks in advance. I can forge on, without the headaches, the frustrations that cajn stifle my progress.

Still, I have finally received note that my first disbursement from financial aid is coming soon. I will be able to pay back the generous loans i have received already to get my scholastic journey started. I am almost out of time. I will end this report here!

10 comments:

Zen Ventures said...

Hey that's awesome news! I'm sure it helps a lot! Btw, you mentioned you can't barely walk. I knew you said something about disability compensations from SSA but forgive my ignorance, I don't have a clue what your physical condition is. But nonetheless, you definitely are a warrior! Weaving through life with such braveness is a rarity these days! Keep up the great job!

Kikey Loo said...

wish you have fun in studying, my French class will start this Thursday..

# i not sure will rain or flood or not, maybe u can search online. :p

Mariposa said...

Nice to hear your doing well!

Nyl said...

God bless in your wonderful schooling journey keith!Keep up the good marks.:)

Itahl said...

hi keith.. Thanx a lot for dropping by.. Yeah, the colors are quite too bright. Well, take care keith and do good in class.. Hihihih

caffeinated muse said...

Wish you luck on this journey, Keith! Be well. :)

Amor said...

hi Keith! How are you. It's been a month since your last post. Hope everything's well with you.

Jenny Bah said...

It's so cool to be back in school right? Learning new interesting things, getting to know cool, interesting people who all have a lot of other experiences and knowledges. :) I wish you the best of luck!

Panaderos said...

Just stopped by to wish you the best with your studies. I hope it opens more doors for you. Take care, my friend.

LZ said...

Im very dependent on the laptop and internet..I was not having internet connection for the whole month of september, and I was like half dead!!

And btw..Lim's cafe? Hahaha I have a share in it!! We share the common ancestors! ;)

Hmm..does delaying the surgery affect your recovery? Hoping for the best for you, who knows I might be the one to operate on your brain? ;)

Oh really? Never know Teddy was actually a president! XD Interesting~~