Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I Will Keep You Posted

As regards my application to school:


Thank you! Keith, you have successfully completed your application to CSU, Chico! Throughout the application process, there will be a variety of DEADLINEdates which you will be required to meet. It is imperative that you thoroughly read our future communications to you and respond quickly. It is therefore essential to keep us informed if you change your contact information in any way.

If you would like more information about our campus, please visit us on the Web at www.csuchico.edu/admissions. Better yet, we would love for you to come and visit in person http://em.csuchico.edu/admissions/tours.aspx. You may also reach us at 530-898-4428 (or 1-800-542-4426) or by e-mail at info@csuchico.edu.

Office of Admissions

6 comments:

Thankful Paul said...

Hello

lisaschaos said...

Cool!

Mary said...

Keith,

I just dropped by to thank you for commenting on my story, The Last Laugh.

I'm not sure where you live, but that story was written after several people died on the streets of Toronto in the 90s. It was an exceptionally cold winter and many street people suffered from the extreme cold while others succumbed to it. I had known several street people when I drove taxi in the 80s and so The Last Laugh was born.

In our town, the major at that time refused to acknowledge that people lived on our streets. She publicly announced that our city had "no street people," which was far from true.

Thanks, Keith, for stopping by. I do hope you will visit my blogs again.

Blessings,
Mary

Nyl said...

good luck kieth! i know you'll get there.

Nyl said...

Introduce you this, i like the love calc http://www.calculator.medicwonders.com/

can try up the decision assist as well. very fun.

Keith said...

Lisa's chaos, I am always pleased you visit.

Mary, your writing is delightful, IU will be back.

Nyl, I APPRECIATE YOUR SUPPORT!